Monday, May 04, 2009

we dance to the same groove.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





this is lisa. she is amazing. often my times spent at my $40k school are spent looking at blogs. teachers schooling me on blood clots and heart failure just don't really do it for me. (sorry, mom.) so most of my time in class is spent perusing the interweb, to which the girl who sits behind me always comments, "you and your fashion sites..." yes. me. and my fashion sites.

anywho, this chick is pretty young. i think maybe 14 or 15? her age makes it all the more amazing. shes absolutely beautiful. not made in the usa. and she has such a casual style that one might think they might be able to pull off. she wears chucks regularly and is a damn good photographer too! shes pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment