Saturday, June 06, 2009

i'm a big kid now.

i miss being young again. i miss lite brite and easy bake oven. snap bracelets and skip-it.
kid cuisine and wwf ice cream bars. kids incorporated and legends of the hidden temple.

if at all possible i tend to partake in these things as much as i can in my "older" age. 
so i have a bit of nostalgia when in comes to my childhood. 

these leggings immediately took me back to my spandex clad childhood and i decided these would be perfect
for me to relive my 1st grade bob haircut (before it was even remotely cool.) then i got a closer look at them...
fuck yes!!! i need this. (not to wear in public of course...what do you think i am 12?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


mickey jumpsuit seems a bit more appropriate (somehow?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

@idontlikemondays

No comments:

Post a Comment